Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Fall again




It’s that time of year again. Can you believe fall is here? It’s at this time each year, I find myself a little weary from all of the summer activities. I want to slow down a bit, sit on the front porch, and take in the brilliant colors of the season. 

I welcome the coolness of the air, and it reminds me that this is a new season. If you’re weary, like I am, take some time to rest and enjoy the beauty God put into this season. Maybe, He’s calling you to take some quiet time for yourself and to be with Him.

And don’t forget to be festive and decorate!





No comments:

Post a Comment

New Novel Coming Soon

  NEW NOVEL COMING SOON NEVER GONE Denise Janette Bruneau  25-year-old Ellie Beaufort moves home to Guntersville, Alabama to live with her f...