Wednesday, October 11, 2023

Book signing!

 



COME MEET AUTHOR

DENISE JANETTE BRUNEAU!

 

I’m a writer, doctor, wife, mom, daughter, sister, dog mom, breast cancer survivor, and child of God. I write novels in the genre of sweet, cozy romance with Christian themes that will touch your heart and reach your soul. 

 

I’m a medical doctor, trained in Obstetrics and Gynecology. I work full-time as an OB Hospitalist. My professional affiliations are mostly in the medical realm, but as an author, I claim to be a member of the Bluegrass Writers’ Coalition and Author Ready, which is a group orchestrated and run by wonderful author, Richard Paul Evans. 

 

There are three published novels to my name: Lavender Sky, Finding Home, and Heart Chimes. I’m working on a fourth novel called, Never Gone.

 

Being a compassionate doctor is what I want to be known for. It matters to me that I show God’s love to others through what I do. The same goes for the novels I write.  

 

 THERE WILL BE GIVEAWAYS!!!

 

WHEN? Friday, November 3, 2023 from 3:00 pm to 8:00 pm

 

WHERE? Layton Hills Mall, 1201 N. Hill Field Road, Layton, Utah 84041

 

At: FOR THE LOVE OF

 

QUESTIONS: (385) 888-0881, https://www.4theloveofgood.com


https://www.denisejbruneau.blogspot.com

https://www.denisejbruneauauthor.Storiad.com






1 comment:

  1. Love your books and looking forward to your next one!

    ReplyDelete

We really are created in His image

God sees This year, I started reading the Bible in chronological order using the You Version Bible app.  I’m reading it with my friend, Grac...