Saturday, January 28, 2023

Be Still

 


Hi friends! Can you believe it’s almost February? 2023 is moving right along. In my last blog article, I told you about some health problems I had been having. I was to have a biopsy of a neck lymph node. I was very concerned about the return of my breast cancer from over 20 years ago or possibly the metastasis of a new cancer from somewhere else. I put the situation in God’s hands, and I knew He would come through for me no matter what—whether the lymph node was benign or I had to deal with cancer again.  He has always been faithful to me. 

On January 25, I went to the hospital for an ultrasound-guided biopsy. The radiologist came into the room to scan me for the lymph node. He spent a few minutes running the transducer up and down my left neck, then he looked at me and said, “There is nothing here to biopsy.” I have to say, I had immediate tears of joy as I realized what he meant. He couldn’t find an enlarged lymph node because there wasn’t one.

So, I’m here today to share a praise report with you. God is amazing. He can do anything. I know this. When our greatest fears are hanging over us, we can be still and know that God is fighting for us when we put our trust in Him. Whatever you’re going through today, whether it be a broken relationship, health issue, financial hardship, depression, grief, or whatever is hurting you, remember to take it to God and then be still and let Him fight for you. Remember, He can do ANYTHING. 

Exodus 14:14 says, “The Lord will fight for you; you only need to be still.”

3 comments:

  1. God is so good what wonderful news 🙏🏻❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such good news!❤️🙏🏼

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallelujah, Denise! May we each one rest in His compassionate, sovereign care!

    ReplyDelete

New Novel Coming Soon

  NEW NOVEL COMING SOON NEVER GONE Denise Janette Bruneau  25-year-old Ellie Beaufort moves home to Guntersville, Alabama to live with her f...