Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Reunion

 




Every year, my girlfriends, Jen and Katy, that I went to medical school with, meet me in Florida, and we spend at least four days together reminiscing and catching up. Some years, we bring our families, but this year, it was just the girls. We met recently and had a blast!

From our welcome to the hotel, to our spa services, to our pool time, to nature walks, and to dinners, we had a wonderful time together. 


 
                                                                                                      

 
We were able to spend needed quality time together away from our busy medical schedules, just resting, talking, and hanging out. It was sheer joy! Not only that, but I was able to see friends in Florida I enjoy catching up with at the hotel. I’m so blessed with such wonderful friendships. Can’t wait for next year! I truly have the best friends, and I thank God for them all!








No comments:

Post a Comment

We really are created in His image

God sees This year, I started reading the Bible in chronological order using the You Version Bible app.  I’m reading it with my friend, Grac...