Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Celebration

 




September 9 marks 24 years of survival for me and 7 years of survival for my mom from breast cancer. My husband and daughter took me out to dinner to celebrate the life God has granted me beyond the age of 30.  Isn’t He awesome? I’ve been so blessed, and I’m so grateful for his mercy.


We enjoyed a yummy dinner at Ruth Chris and lots of laughs. The restaurant treated me to a sweet dessert with a wonderful message. 




I’m so thankful for my loving husband and sweet and silly teenager. They keep me laughing!









Yesterday, I was able to celebrate with my mom over lunch and grocery shopping. We were living large!  Celebrate each day and be thankful!


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Novel Coming Soon

  NEW NOVEL COMING SOON NEVER GONE Denise Janette Bruneau  25-year-old Ellie Beaufort moves home to Guntersville, Alabama to live with her f...