Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Not just another COVID19 post

Written by a child on Animal Jam app

“God has created this world and everything in it. He created each of our hearts and sustains the breath of all living things. If there is anything or anyone worth trusting, it would be the God who was there before everything we’ve ever known or seen.” (Roar, live from Passion 2020, from the You Version Bible app devotional).

During these times of uncertainty, we feel fear, anxiety, and we’re not sure what the future holds. As a physician who works in an ER, I have taken my fears to the Lord. I know that He is in control and I know for certain that He hears our prayers. 

While I’m doing my best to comply with all of the CDC’s recommendations (hand washing, being socially distant, etc), I know with all of my heart that God is with us. Pray. Talk to God. Ask Him to rid the world of COVID19. Ask Him to protect you and your loved ones. Ask Him to protect those at risk. Ask Him to heal those who have been infected. Prayer makes a difference. God hears you and He can act. 

Take your fears to the One who can change things. 

“For the Lord your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory.” Deuteronomy 20:4 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Novel Coming Soon

  NEW NOVEL COMING SOON NEVER GONE Denise Janette Bruneau  25-year-old Ellie Beaufort moves home to Guntersville, Alabama to live with her f...