Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Blanket of snow




Just watching the snow floating peacefully gives me a sense of peace this morning. The flakes are fluffy and remind me of the story of Moses and the Israelites, when God sent manna to feed the Israelites as they were wandering in the desert. I wonder if it looked like snow falling to the ground. How would I have responded to seeing God send bread from heaven for me? What an incredible way for Him to show His love, His provision, and His desire to connect with the Israelites. 

I think that God finds many ways to communicate His love and care for us, whether it be in the falling snow, a gentle rain, or in the brightness of a sunny day. We are always in His charge, and I am amazed at His quiet reminders. The next time you see a gentle snowfall, remember that the God who created this universe cares for you.

“Lord, what are human beings that you care for them, mere mortals that you think of them?” Psalms 144:3

Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.” 1 Peter 5:7


No comments:

Post a Comment

We really are created in His image

God sees This year, I started reading the Bible in chronological order using the You Version Bible app.  I’m reading it with my friend, Grac...