This morning the temperature in my car registered 56 degrees. I actually had to turn on my defroster. I couldn’t help but smile to myself as I felt the cool and crisp air. For the first time this year, it actually feels like fall is here. I’m just taking a moment to thank God for the changing seasons. What a blessing. “There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens.” Ecclesiastes 3:1.
Welcome to my blog. Thanks for joining me for coffee, inspiring photos, and encouraging stories. I would love to hear your comments. Please sign up and follow me by email. You can also follow me at Denise Bruneau's Corner on Facebook, at denisejbruneau_author on Instagram, at TikTok @mommadocauthor, at goodreads.com, and on my author website at denisejanettebruneauauthor.com.
Tuesday, September 24, 2019
Fall
This morning the temperature in my car registered 56 degrees. I actually had to turn on my defroster. I couldn’t help but smile to myself as I felt the cool and crisp air. For the first time this year, it actually feels like fall is here. I’m just taking a moment to thank God for the changing seasons. What a blessing. “There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under the heavens.” Ecclesiastes 3:1.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mercy's Child, New Novel by Richard Paul Evans, COMING OCTOBER 20TH
Mercy's Child is an inspirational story of how a sweet, naive country woman, Etta Wheeler, does not allow fear to stop her from shari...
-
Hi all! In case you can’t tell, this guy is my favorite author! He writes the BEST stories, and his stories are the ones that motivated me...
-
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! The Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays are my favorite time of the year. I enjoy seeing family and friends, a...
-
Hi friends! Can you believe it’s almost February? 2023 is moving right along. In my last blog article, I told you about some health proble...





No comments:
Post a Comment