Monday, August 12, 2019

Special time


Sitting in my hotel room this morning sipping coffee and peering out at the ocean, I’m reminded of the peace the Father wants for our lives. The sight of the shimmering waves and the sound of the slowly rushing water is comforting and makes me think of the way God speaks to us. He is always close by just waiting for us to choose to spend time with Him. He loves each of us so much. 

He beckons us for just a little bit of our time. He says, “Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.” (Matthew 11:28). He also tells us, “You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all of your heart.” (Jeremiah 29:13).

When your heart is heavy and you feel weary, or you just need to feel God’s presence, find a quiet place and just talk to Him. He is always ready, always listening, always there for you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We really are created in His image

God sees This year, I started reading the Bible in chronological order using the You Version Bible app.  I’m reading it with my friend, Grac...