Sunday, July 22, 2018

A little getaway


Sometimes we all need a little getaway from time-to-time. A little escape from our daily reality of work, stress, and rushing around can leave us feeling refreshed and energized. My family recently took a short trip to Orlando for a little escape.


This was my view from the spa cafe. I was seated outside in my spa robe. Talk about refreshment....if only we could have these luxuries as weekly occurrences for decompression!


In addition to getting a little decompression time, I had the opportunity to reconnect with some great friends from medical school. As you can see, we enjoyed our time together and had a lot of laughs.

Though I don’t get much time away, I really cherish these moments of rest, relaxation, and friendship. I hope you take the time for these things as well. They are necessary. I believe God intended us to work hard, but He also wants us to rest. Be sure to get some down time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really are created in His image

God sees This year, I started reading the Bible in chronological order using the You Version Bible app.  I’m reading it with my friend, Grac...