Wednesday, March 21, 2018

More of Denise’s favorite reads



In my last blog, I shared some of my favorite reads with you. Here are several more. Some of them have Christmas themes, but others don’t. If you want to hear a wholesome story with depth, humor, heartache, and human soul, these are for you. You can find them all at Amazon.com. Here’s the list:

The Bachelor Prince, by Debbie Macomber

Twelve Days of Christmas, by Debbie Macomber

A Bramble House Christmas, by C.J. Carmichael

Moonlight over Manhattan, by Sarah Morgan

Merry and Bright, by Debbie Macomber

The Ladies’ Room, by Carolyn Brown

The Strawberry Hearts Diner, by Carolyn Brown

The Mistletoe Inn, by Richard Paul Evans

The Christmas List, by Richard Paul Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really are created in His image

God sees This year, I started reading the Bible in chronological order using the You Version Bible app.  I’m reading it with my friend, Grac...