Welcome to my blog. Thanks for joining me for coffee, inspiring photos, and encouraging stories. I would love to hear your comments. Please sign up and follow me by email. You can also follow me at Denise Bruneau's Corner on Facebook, at denisejbruneau_author on Instagram, at TikTok @mommadocauthor, at goodreads.com, and on my author website at denisejanettebruneauauthor.com.
Sunday, October 22, 2017
Bible app
I wanted to share this awesome Bible app with you. I’ve downloaded it to my iPhone and my iPad. I use it almost every morning. There are lots of different devotionals to choose from. You can add friends and see what they are reading, which I like because my friends help me find great devotionals.
If you download it, look me up and friend me. We can share devotionals. There are also daily Bible verses with beautiful photo backgrounds. Enjoy 😉!
The @YouVersion Bible App has a permanent spot on my home screen. Read, watch, listen, and share…all in a free app:
http://bible.com/app
http://bible.com/app
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mercy's Child, New Novel by Richard Paul Evans, COMING OCTOBER 20TH
Mercy's Child is an inspirational story of how a sweet, naive country woman, Etta Wheeler, does not allow fear to stop her from shari...
-
Hi all! In case you can’t tell, this guy is my favorite author! He writes the BEST stories, and his stories are the ones that motivated me...
-
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! The Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays are my favorite time of the year. I enjoy seeing family and friends, a...
-
Hi friends! Can you believe it’s almost February? 2023 is moving right along. In my last blog article, I told you about some health proble...

No comments:
Post a Comment