Friday, October 20, 2017

One month after a ketogenic diet and Keto//OS

I’m not big on posting pictures of myself, especially unflattering pictures. But I wanted to show you the difference in my face after one month of a ketogenic diet and the Keto//OS supplement. 

Before:

After:


These pictures are unaltered. I don’t have a dark tan in the skinnier picture. I just love this new way of eating and the help I get from this supplement. This is after only one month of making the change. Check it out. 
Independent Pruvit Promotor

3 comments:

  1. That’s awesome. Is it expensive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pricey. If you sign up for automatic monthly shipments (Smartship), you get a 22% discount, and it’s more affordable. If you recruit two people to sign up for Smartship, you can get free KETO//OS. That’s what I’ve done. Look at how you use this stuff:
      https://dashcarbs.pruvitnow.com/n8tive-zone/

      Delete
  2. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... keto

    ReplyDelete

We really are created in His image

God sees This year, I started reading the Bible in chronological order using the You Version Bible app.  I’m reading it with my friend, Grac...