Wednesday, October 17, 2018

He loves you


I’m not sure about you, but my mood can change from day to day. I know I should be more even-keeled than that, but sometimes the events in this world affect my daily life. I can be feeling as if everything is good in the world, but then something as simple as catching some of the news...or seeing a big bill in the mail…or looking up at the towering pile of laundry to wash, can start my descent into a funk. 

Maybe you can relate to my minor moodiness, or maybe you’re going through a more serious trial…a divorce, the loss of a loved one, depression, or a betrayal. I just want to encourage you today by reminding you that God sees you, He understands you, and He loves you.

“See, I have engraved you on the palm of my hands.”  Isaiah 49:16a

“For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is His love for those who fear him.” Psalm 103:11

“What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?” Romans 8:31

No comments:

Post a Comment

We really are created in His image

God sees This year, I started reading the Bible in chronological order using the You Version Bible app.  I’m reading it with my friend, Grac...