Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas!

Missing my grandparents and my husband’s mom, especially today. We decided to have memorial ornaments made this year through www.personalcreations.com. We also gave these as Christmas gifts to my mom and dad. 



To send you some cheer and smiles today, the first pic below shows you the cookies we made for Santa on Christmas Eve. The second pic shows the lucky cookies my daughter picked out for Santa. Our elf, Snowflake, and his fearless buddies, Sparkles (reindeer) and Spirit (St. Bernard) awaited Santa’s visit so they could return to the North Pole with him. We had to lecture them about not eating Santa’s cookies 😉






No comments:

Post a Comment

We really are created in His image

God sees This year, I started reading the Bible in chronological order using the You Version Bible app.  I’m reading it with my friend, Grac...