Saturday, October 28, 2017

Chicago

Chicago at night

Chicago from Michigan Street, 29 floors up

Very cold Chicago morning



My daughter and I spent some time shopping in Chicago over the weekend. What a fabulous city! Needless to say, the American Girl Place took up most of our time. That store is huge. My daughter picked out her first American girl doll, Gabriella. Gabriella got her hair done, her ears pierced, and she sat at the table in the American Girl Cafe with us for lunch. She even got her own plate and cup! It was quite the experience, and I have to say that I was amazed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We really are created in His image

God sees This year, I started reading the Bible in chronological order using the You Version Bible app.  I’m reading it with my friend, Grac...